The Minors Nursery School provides an excellent foundation on which every child can build their future education within a caring, secure and stimulating environment where they feel valued and happy.
We are an inclusive nursery school where each child is given equal opportunity to discover and develop through high quality play based learning.
The Minors Nursery School Aims
- To create a warm, caring and secure environment where children’s individual needs are supported allowing then to grow into independent, confident characters who are respected and valued.
- To encourage children to care for, enjoy and show interest in the world around them
- To work in partnership with parents; enabling children to reach their full potential, beginning their school journey in a positive and happy way.
- To make the nursery school a happy place for all who are part of it and maintain an environment of exploration and self-evaluation, fostering both motivation and a love of learning.
- To provide well planned activities and opportunities, allowing children to progress successfully through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To support diversity and welcome all children recognising that each child’s learning journey is unique and individual.