Alpha Plus Group, owned by Delancey’s DV4 fund, creates centres of educational excellence in our schools and Colleges.They strive to establish a climate of high expectations and there is a genuine and visible commitment to setting challenging targets, exceeding expectations and maximising individual achievement. A key feature in our success is the appointment and retention of high quality school leaders, teachers and support staff.
Our establishments benefit from cutting edge technology and modern learning environments. The school and college curricula are regularly reviewed to ensure their relevance and their potential to enable all our pupils to obtain first choice placements into destination schools and Higher Education institutions.
We are committed to maintaining and improving this level of quality and whilst each school is encouraged to retain its own individual ethos and identity, all Alpha schools and colleges have a number of common characteristics that enable them to maintain and enhance the Gold Standard.
- High aspirations and expectations for all pupils and staff.
- Outstanding leadership at all levels and effective resource management.
- Working in partnership with parents.
- A focus upon and a passion for high quality teaching and learning.
- A commitment to self-review and continuous improvement that is underpinned by the celebration of success.